strange clone behaviour: bug?

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Tue Jul 13 15:31:25 EDT 2004

I've queried the list in the past, as well, and got nowhere on this.
There's definitely a bug, but it is not predictable or consistent.  I, too,
gave up using the clone function, and went to a sort of multiple blank
template approach.  I guessed how many cards would be the most I'd ever
want in the stacks, and marked the active ones.  Then, when I would
otherwise clone a card, I just mark one of the spares, enter the data and
proceed from there.  It's a bit more cumbersome, and causes some stack
bloat, but it's reliable (so far).
Dave