Arrays in Rev (long)

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 13 12:05:42 EDT 2004

on 7/13/04 8:32 AM, Klaus Major at klaus at major-k.de wrote:

> Does that stand for: "Mark" the "Mark" language? ;-)
>
>> Mark
>
> Regards
>
> Klaus Major

Answer yes:

Yes it does Klaus. ... and little green men have opened a coffee shop on the
dark side of the moon. Why don't you go get some.

Answer no:

I have defended this name from the dreamers that are inventing the
human-markup language that state that my use of human readable meaningful
expressions in my nonSGML compliant extensible tagging system fulfills one
of their key component requirements when they see implementation of the
human-markup language in about eight years.

They, like the semantic-web folks, are using namespaces in their XML tags in
order to add human readability. Can you imagine trying to sort through tag
sets through some huge namespace overloading recursive class algorithm in
order to side step an XML tree created by some eXpat parser just to parse
all known knowledge in the universe. Well any way mines implemented now and
it's heading for the internet real soon. Check it out at any moon station
near you. :-)

Mark Brownell
Gizmotron Graphics
Inventor of Meaningful Text Markup Language