purging a stack: the third way has been found

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jul 12 21:09:24 EDT 2004

Jim Lyons wrote:
> One thing I haven't understood about the way this works is why it's
> necessary to close the GoRevNet stack. Why can't it be kept open and
> hidden, and only closed when RevNet is closed?

That's not a bad workaround, but in general I try to avoid hiding things
unless absolutely necessary, esp. when making things that run in other
people's environments.

While the folks at RunRev ponder request #1833, hiding will at least
minimize the likelihood of further errors.

Just the same, I look forward to seeing IDE extensions like plugins
being treated as other IDE components.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation