purging a stack: the third way has been found

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jul 12 13:26:39 EDT 2004

On Jul 12, 2004, at 2:14 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I would prefer to put the responsibility for that decision on the
> plugin author.  If they don't need it to stay resident they should
> ship with the destroyStack true.
>
> If anything interferes with your work it should be reported to the
> author and discarded until a version is available that doesn't have
> side effects.

and if we just clean up everything on closeStackRequest, won't this be
good enought if the plugin stack is destroyed... if we tidy up before
destruction we shouldn't have any colateral damage. Then is just a
matter of launching the plugin again if we need.

it makes sense to me.
andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004