is Database Query Builder bugged for Rev 2.2.x?

Andre Garzia soapdog at
Mon Jul 12 11:39:37 CDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I just opened a old project of mine for I decided to take it to the
summit. I was going to update the Queries I made with Database Query
Builder so that they reflect my new MySQL home, but guess what?
Pressing the "+" button of the Query Builder does nothing at all... I
quited revolution, launched it again, create a new empty mainstack then
tried to create a new query with the query builder, no response at
all.. click the add new query button, the builder sits with it's
controls disabled and thats all... tried on 2.2 and 2.2.1

anyone with the same trouble?

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL