Arrays in Rev (long)

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Jul 12 11:07:31 EDT 2004

On Jul 12, 2004, at 10:54 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> One nice thing about using stacks for storage, though:  you're always
> only one line away from saving that data if you ever need that
> somewhere down the road.

;-)

Good point(s).

And your point about using what the engine provides in order to make
our jobs easier... that is my point as well.

I do have some continued unlearning to do. I'm not surprised though
that some who visit from other programming languages don't stay long.
Some of these concepts are alien, and go against the grain of
everything they have ever known. I'm opting to stick it out and fight
through my frustration, and unlearn where required.

It helps if I think of stacks as very flexible databases...
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.