Unicode (was "Call for Tutorial Topics")

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jul 12 00:02:10 EDT 2004

Elizabeth,

first of all, I must say that I didn't read your previous posts on your
Unicode problems, I just read Ken reply 5 minutes ago. I was busy this
days with a project of mine and couldn't keep up with the list.

I did once a nice project with unicode, it was a a tool to aid learning
Yugoslavic Literature. It was called Transpoetika, you can see a shot
of it at http://homepage.mac.com/soapdog/studio/projects.html

This project involved displaying complete books using Cyrillic Fonts
and unicode, and involved storing Unicoded text on databases and
retrieving them. Thats as far as I went with unicode, if this can be of
help, just ask.

Cheers
Andre