Arrays in Rev

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 19:42:24 EDT 2004

on 7/11/04 4:15 PM, Troy Rollins at troy at rpsystems.net wrote:

> But of course, if you are using imageData, I believe you'll want to
> query your other tags for dimensions. Generally, I think you might...
>
> set the height of the templateImage to <custom height tag>
> set the width of the templateImage to <custom width tag>
> create image "roscoes face"
> set the imageData of image "roscoes face" to <stored imageData>
>

> --
> Troy

That's why I included the height and width with the data. I guess I could
resize the templateImage first. I was changing the newly created image's
size after creation and before setting the imageData. It works great.

Now my mtml files can include embedded images in a single downloadable
document. I'm about ready to start the MTML web. Imagine surfing the
internet for multi-paged documents that merge with the existing document and
contain extensible relational text and image gathering tools for rapid
search and retrieval and that are savable or exportable. No more external
media images for my publishing version either. Can't wait for fast
encryption. I'm so sick of slowFish_rev.

Now on to hyperlinks in my page display window for opening or merging MTML
from the internet. I even have MTML embedded in HTML pages on the internet
that can be pull-parsed directly into a report or imported as a new MTML
page. I'm getting so jazzed up about this.

Mark