Documentation & Books+sorry!+conlcusion (?OT)

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 11 15:27:39 EDT 2004

Richard

Beginners (especially) need things explained to them in what I call
"people language."  My post was intended to demonstrate how that can be
done. I hate the name "for Dummies" but using the term is the quickest
way to get the point across.  In order to "hook" beginners, we need
introductory material such as would appear in a book entitled
"Revolution for Dummies."  :-0)

I realize now, but didn't when I made my post, that Judy wasn't looking
for that kind of answer. At the time I thought she was (sorry, Judy!).

In any event, I have a longer post on this topic which I will make to
the other list--if I can ever get Yahoo to let me on--seems I've used
them before and can't remember password or zip code for that incident.

Anyway, see 'ya over there.