Hiddden files and hybrid CDs

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Jul 10 19:08:49 EDT 2004

I had this happen to me as well. What I ended up doing was to burn separate
CDs... not much of a consolation, but the only way I could get the product
out the door. The other approach is to use visible folders, but just "hide"
your files by changing their names/icons/locations so that they aren't
obvious.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software