Documentation: best source?

MisterX b.xavier at
Sat Jul 10 10:35:40 CDT 2004

set the hilite of btn "checkbox" to true
does the trick for a check box button

for option buttons,
you create your option buttons,
group them,
set the radiobehavior of the group to true
(the revproperty palette sometimes changes the names of these properties for
the sake of clarity)
also look at "hilitedbutton" in the revdocs...