Bringing some Game Sounds into Rev

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jul 10 00:37:10 EDT 2004

On 7/9/04 8:44 PM, Kurt Kaufman wrote:

> If you know the piano keyboard you might also use the sample stack
> "MIDIBuilder" (included with the Revolution distribution) to generate
> MIDI files which you could reference in a Player object.

I just looked at this again -- it is really very nice, and has come a
ways since the early version I last saw.

I'd like to type notes with my left hand and durations with my right
(from the keypad). Then I could type the whole midi sequence. I guess
there would have to be some kind of octave toggle though.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com