ANN: Looking for beta testers for iBlog Blogger Client made with Rev.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Jul 9 01:48:59 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

my new implementation of iBlog reached Alpha, meaning, it is usable! It
can manage templates and post to any blogger.com account and any blog
engine compatible with the Blogger API 1.0

I need to polish the interface and do some better error handling
routines. If you don't own a blogger account but are curious about this
program, just grab it and run. It will launch in DEMO mode if no
configuration is found, it will fill the configuration with a test user
(user: iblogtest pass: iblogtest), this way you can try blogger without
an account if you like, you can also try your account, it's pretty fun.
If you going to fiddle with templates, please, backup your templates
first!

Also try using the "text shortcuts", they are a smart way to replace
text in your posts, like create a shortcut for replacing [ with <b> and
] with </b>, then everytime you put a text inside brackets on your
post, it will turn to bold. Thats the feature I like most! (I use { }
for italics... I also make it replace my name with a nice mailto
tag...)

I am not releasing the code right now (to many hacks inside)
but I build standalones for Mac Classic, MacOS X and Windows. You can
fetch iBlog executables at:

http://public.soapdog.org

If you try the program, please send me some feedback

PS: Any designer on the list want to help with the interface, icons and
the like?

Cheers
Andre

--