anyone here implemented common CS data structures... (stack, queue...)

Andre Garzia soapdog at
Thu Jul 8 22:19:42 CDT 2004

On Jul 8, 2004, at 2:08 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Rob-
> A while back a friend invented a cross between a queue and a stack
> (you could get items off either end) and named it a quack.

ahuauhahuahuahuahuauhahuhua... I just imagine the talk:

BOSS: "what's that structure?"
DEVELOPER: "thats a recursive quack"
BOSS: "what the hell..."
DEVELOPER: "it's pretty advanced, it's a quack that can contains other
BOSS: "..."

I just need to implement this kind of structure for my CS lib... tell
me the name of the guy who invented it, I want to credit him.

> --
> -Mark Wieder
>  mwieder at
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL