Call for Tutorial Topics

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 16:26:49 EDT 2004

I wasn't so much asking for myself, however, but rather advocating that
we show some easy whiz-bang stuff to prospective purchaser
(home/hobbyist/K-12 market).  Seems to me there was a little animation
tutorial or something in the bundle with Rev 1.0, but I was thinking of
something that would capture a prospective buyer's imagination (a
"hook," if you will).

I haven't FTPd in a while but it sounds like there might well be
interesting stuff there.  (Now where did I dump my copy of Fetch???)

Thanks.