Call for Tutorial Topics

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jul 8 16:15:56 EDT 2004

Marian,

If you want to see some really raw sample stacks the likes of which you
mention at the end of your post, try seeing if you can anonymous ftp into
my department's server:

lupus.ecs.fullerton.edu

--> jperryl
--> public

Try "AdvancedButtons.rev.zip", "ButtonsButtonsButtons.rev",
"MapStack.rev", "MovingSprite.rev.zip", "Puzzle.rev", "RevAnimEx.rev",
"Speech-Simple.rev", "StateQuiz.rev.zip".

Unless I fixed it, for ButtonsButtonsButtons the animation doesn't always
play on openStack, so, if you seem stuck, just use the message box to go
to the next card until there's some content.

Mind you -- don't peek under the hood unless you are seriously
entertainment-challenged.  I do not claim this is great scripting.
They're also works in progress, which means that you may have to access
cards by using the message box for navigation.

Maybe I'll also take one last look at my master's project (an intro to rev
with a module on scripting buttons, complete with sample buttons to
copy-paste into someone else's projects) and upload it as well.  But it
has that wonky font substitution thing (is it a bug or isn't it?) under
windows about half-way through...

 Judy