Call for Tutorial Topics

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jul 8 13:33:04 EDT 2004

I'm in... just last night started pulling together what I can find of my
handouts.

Mine will be simple things -- the first is an intro to Rev and a walk
through of making a simple presentation stack.  I have some others on
various animation techniques, dialogue boxes, math (simple, again; with
the random function), TTS, scripted musical notation, and an intro to
standard (as opposed to custom) properties.  Perhaps a couple of others,
can't recall .. Oh yeah, one I called "Making Things Happen" which is a
small compilation of a revisitation on event handlers, followed by how to
use the dox, followed by cookbook recipies on 'how do I...'

--make a modal dialogue box
--hide/show text/image/button
--make an object draggable
--keep track of points/character stats (use global variables)

etc.

Judy