Building a standalone

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Thu Jul 8 02:35:53 EDT 2004

Le 8 juil. 04, à 08:03, Monte Goulding a écrit :

>> Yes, I understand, but what happens if I want to change the icons with
>> the DLOG ?
>
> I don't understand what you mean? Are you saying you want to change
> this
> icon before you show the dialog?
>
> Cheers
>
> Monte

Hi,

yes,
sometimes, I display an answer DLOG with an icon "?" for example and
other times an icon "!" (in the same stack) and an other time an icon
"x"
with global grevAppIcons, you can easily to that
before displaying the "answer" you code :
put "xxxx" <the ID of the img> into grevAppIcons
answer "yyyy"

it runs very well in rev but not in the standalone because
the entire  image library is not loaded in the standalone

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be