new altResizeImage Library available

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Wed Jul 7 22:44:56 EDT 2004

On Jul 7, 2004, at 5:26 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I've recently finished a new library control which allows you to
> resize and save images in different file formats. It's all in
> transcript and can be found at the bottom of page:
>
> http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm
>
> It uses the little known bilinear interpolation algorithm built into
> RunRev-- property called 'resizeQuality', to create a very nice
> resized image.

Chipp, this is a very nice stack (as usual.) Thank you.

In trying to get a better grasp on the message path, I find your
plugins as stacks interesting. The "start using" command inserts the
stack script of your stack between my stack and the backscripts, right?
So...this would mean that when you make one of these, most of your code
is in the stack script? Or you have code in the stack script which
inserts additional code into the backscripts when it receives the
libraryStack event? Or you have calls from your stack script to other
objects in your stack which then return values, etc. to the stack
script?

Just trying to nail down the best process for managing the message path
some more.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.