Documentation & Books

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jul 7 21:48:54 EDT 2004

Hi Alejandro,

Y'know, in my mind, I think 'the interface *IS* the program. In fact,
top-down programming for me always begins first with a blueprint
outlining the interface. I don't concern myself with the algorithms or
architecture until the interface is laid out properly.

An example of such a blueprint can be found at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/fred/NewtekBlueprint02.swf

Typically these blueprints are plotted out large scale and tweaked for a
couple of versions, then interfaces built directly from them. Only after
the interfaces are complete does the real 'coding' start.

I find this approach to work best for matching customer/client
expectation with application. It's a bit 'Xtreme' ;-)

best,

Chipp