Documentation & Books

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 7 18:16:55 EDT 2004

Ah, but what about the hapless person (I certainly have been there) who
wanders around for a while doing whatever, stumbles on the dictionary
listing, sees a search box and uses it.  How is that person going to
know (unless he remembers having seen it) that

a) there is ANOTHER search box he can use
b) (more importantly) that it will yield something different?

It may be obvious to someone who has both search boxes in front of
himself at the same time (or even one who remembers he saw a different,
more inclusive box at one time in the past)  but not necessarily to the
poor foole who is stumbling around in the forest without breadcrumbs.

Not everyone ALWAYS starts at the same place.

::::just as irked:::