Documentation & Books

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Jul 7 14:38:53 EDT 2004

Richard-

Wednesday, July 7, 2004, 8:23:43 AM, you wrote:

RG> A majority of the items reported here as MIA can be found with the
RG> Search Documentation tool using common terminology to describe them.
RG> Note that I didn't say "all", but cutting the number of unanswered
RG> questions by more than half in one move isn't bad.

Another good example is the use of arrays in rev. This is a topic
which is quite confusing and looking in the documentation for the word
"array" comes up with nothing. Running the search tool comes up with
more, but there's no apparent link from the dictionary to the search
tool, and no indication that the search tool might come up with more
information.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net