Hiddden files and hybrid CDs

Stu Duncan revolution at duncansoftware.com
Wed Jul 7 12:20:20 EDT 2004

I need to produce hybrid CDs which have some files hidden on the Mac side, some hidden on the Window's side, and some hidden that are shared. I am burning using Toast 6 on Mac OS X 10.3. No problem producing the Mac side hidden files and the shared hidden files but on the Windows side the shared files show and the Windows only hidden files lose their hidden status when copied to the Mac for burning. I have been able to find nothing in the Toast help.

Stu Duncan