Building a standalone

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Jul 5 19:31:28 EDT 2004

How about just importing the images you want to use so they are in your
mainStack rather than relying on them being imported.
Alternatively, what happens when you use the section in the Standalone
Builder under the OS X tab which allows you to select the icon you want
to use for the ask & answer dialogs?

Cheers,
Sarah