More altBrowser Examples

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Jul 3 21:07:03 EDT 2004

On Jul 3, 2004, at 8:42 PM, Bob Warren wrote:

> I have already sung my praises regarding the altBrowser which I
> acquired
> recently, since it enables me to do the things I already do in the
> Internet
> Explorer, and I see that the MAC folks have already got their tongues
> hanging out. So to keep up the pressure on Chipp, Tuviah and Chris for
> a MAC
> (and who knows LINUX) version, I have provided a few more examples of
> what
> can be done with the altBrowser besides a lovely SVG circle. If you
> would
> like to see the sacrilege I have committed, you are invited to visit
> http://www.howsoft.com/runrev/svg.htm once again.

Bob,

thanks for the examples, now, I am just to eager to try altBrowser on
both windows and mac... I think it will just solve all my problems!!!!

Cheers
Andre

PS: have you used it on some app? can you show us shots of it? I'd love
to see how people are employing altBrowser.

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org