More altBrowser Examples

Bob Warren warren at howsoft.com
Sat Jul 3 19:42:34 EDT 2004

I have already sung my praises regarding the altBrowser which I acquired
recently, since it enables me to do the things I already do in the Internet
Explorer, and I see that the MAC folks have already got their tongues
hanging out. So to keep up the pressure on Chipp, Tuviah and Chris for a MAC
(and who knows LINUX) version, I have provided a few more examples of what
can be done with the altBrowser besides a lovely SVG circle. If you would
like to see the sacrilege I have committed, you are invited to visit
http://www.howsoft.com/runrev/svg.htm once again.