ANN: PropsN2O 1.4.5 - now supercharged!!!

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Jul 3 08:37:09 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

After a long week of testing, checking implementing I finally
finished the last version of the PropsN2O palette!

New features:
Style menu:
Saves and recalls Styles for Stacks, cards
Colors or fonts styles can be applied from a one control type to another
Hold the shift key to "put" the properties into the msg box.

Change the styles of multiple objects at once!

You can even "TRY" to apply button settings to a field!
I removed trying to set the name or ID of a control for safety reasons

Other cool enhancements

The palette can be colorized now!

You can move the frontscript to backscript in case of interference

Tooltips now show you what you are modifying

The ink button is now a menu - why bother with the menu in the RPP?

Quite a few more aesthetic enhancements and checks to make sure it runs, and
feels even better!

Issues if any:

Despite extensive checking this stack reacts directly with the
revPropertyPalette
so it is possible that some particular conditions were not tested and cause
problems.

Let me know if you have any difficulties. Tests were only made on Windows.
If you
have any visual issues to report for the Mac or Linux, let me know and send
me a
picture of the problem.

License:
This tool is shareware with a small price of 15 euros. It only prevents
saving
the styles for controls across sessions and makes you wait 3 seconds when
you open it!
It is otherwise fully functional and should save you considerable time
switching
properties while developping!
The license gives you the right to free updates and faster fixes if you have
any
problems.

Future features may include a nice icon, Undo for styles, a styles manager,
a cool
text palette, selection and clipboard management, Script editor interaction,
text
menu, selection extended info, subwindow, more buttons, custom properties
management
and a boost control management ;)

Download and change information:
http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=156

Special thanks to Troy and Abraham for their bug reporting and ideas.
They are close to getting a free release!
Thanks also to Rob and Richard who already got one!

Enjoy and best regards,
Xavier