Distribution builder hang-up

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Sat Jul 3 00:01:00 EDT 2004

Hello Group,
I decided a little while ago to try out the new standalone builder
(RR2.2.1), not having done much at all with Rev for awhile, except tweak a
particular project.  After it appeared to hang for some time, I force quit,
and went back to 2.1.2 with which I've had no problem (with the
distribution builder).  When it took several minutes to deal with
'profiles', I concluded that the earlier attempt was also not really
stopped, just very slow.  I eventually got a build completed.  Out of
curiosity, I clicked on the Profiles tab, and got the beachball cursor for
about 4 minutes before the window appeared.  Can anyone tell me what's
going on? [OS10.3.4]
Dave