VideoGrabber

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Jul 2 13:47:07 EDT 2004

On Jul 1, 2004, at 6:35 AM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> I'll try the patch solution you mentioned. Do you happen to know any
> Win compatible  AtoD converters that will actually work with
> videoGrabber. I'm totally in a corner on this.

I just tried using my Sony Media Converter and could not get it to work
with Rev.  Works just fine in Windows Movie Maker.  Also worked just
fine in OS X.
On a side note, I could not find any way to control the resolution at
which video is grabbed on Mac OS X.  I had two setting available on
Windows.  Sorry Troy.  There definitely is a feature request in all of
this.  I know that this won't help your current problem though.

--
Best regards,
Mark Talluto