Standalone builder 2.2

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Jul 2 02:51:02 EDT 2004

Thanks Sarah

>The startup handler never gets called in the IDE, because Revolution
>has already started up by the time I load the stack file, but it does
>get called in the built application. In the build or the IDE, a mouse
>click will go to the substacks anyway, but when I want to build the
>standalone, I open the file but don't click. Then I can build without
>any problems.

Does that mean you do have problems if these substacks are open. What are
the problems. I'd love to fix them ;-)

Note that if you mean that the problem is the mainstack is closed you can
right click on the mainStack in the applicatiob browser and build from there
or build the mainstack from any substack (not from another stackFile
though).

Cheers

Monte