Another Revolution Success Story

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jul 1 11:50:02 EDT 2004

Richard-

Thursday, July 1, 2004, 12:25:54 AM, you wrote:

RG> [Semi-OT link - US Gov. warns against MS Explorer:
RG> <http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/713878>]

Thanks for the link. I hadn't seen that one. Not that I use IE unless
I absolutely *have* to, anyway...

RG> My post from 14 June 2002 with my own CSV2Tab function is at
RG> <http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2002-June/001767.html>.

Looks good, but I think you mean "put false into tInQuotedText"
instead of "put empty..."

RG> IMNSHO, CSV2Tab should be a built-in function.  If there's some
RG> agreement on this and a willingness to vote for it I'll post the request
RG> to Bugzilla.

At the very least it should be enshrined at your web site. I wouldn't
have thought of combing through the archives for this. I've got it
pasted into Scripter's Scrapbook now.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net