altBrowser for Mac

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Thu Jul 1 01:39:10 EDT 2004

Chip,

This Zip things sounds veeeery interesting. Is it strictly a "compress this
folder, compress this file" thing, or can I add a file to an existing zip?
If so, this could be the file format I have been looking for my Amazon
affiliate program...I need something that can hold a data file and a couple
of hundred graphic files in one file.