Icons, big "answer" box

Thomas Cole Tom.Cole at asu.edu
Sat Jan 31 18:43:03 EST 2004

I have two problems that are a concern.

1. When you use the answer "whatever" command in RR, the box that comes up is often so darned big that it spreads across the screen and you have to pull it around to read it. I have a program that gives instructions using the answer this or that command and this is a real problem. Is there any way to make answers appear neatly as they used to do in HyperCard?

2. I have made some icons for Windows applications so you see an icon for the application that you can click on (one that isn't the icky default runrev icon. TThe icon I have is a fish, but it has a white square around it. I want it to not be framed in this way. What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks,
Tom