revVideoFrameImage pause

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Sat Jan 31 07:55:40 EST 2004

It seems that the revVideoFrameImage command takes a noticeable amount of
time - like a quarter of a second or more - to work.

If you are doing other things during that time, like text input, it is very
noticeable because your other interaction pauses.

What I'm trying to do is capture a frame every 5 seconds so I can send it
somewhere. But I want to keep my interactivity as high as possible.

Is there a way to do captures like this without adversely affecting all the
other events?

Thanks,

doug