Points in a circular area

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Jan 29 19:35:00 EST 2004

On Thursday, January 29, 2004, at 04:26 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> I've read that assembler code is faster than c code.

For me:
For small special cases this is true.
Other times, I find the compiler is smarter than I.
I usually create better methods when tinkering in high level languages,
so I usually create there anyway.

Someday I'll get back to working on the interval arithmetic rendering.

One problem I have is not being able to handle qualifications which (I
think) I need to make fat lines about arbitrary mathematical curves.  I
know it can be done, since GraphEq does it.  I think I just need to add
a dimension for each variable that is not x and y, but unlike images
which have limited sized and limited pixel size, these are unlimited
and I'm not sure how to partition those.

This is all on the back burner.

Dar Scott