Windowscript

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jan 29 13:53:42 EST 2004

>>But Compilit! - Whoa, Tom Pittman, what a genius...maybe he could
>>make a cross platform XCMD generator that runs Transcript...
>>

>Tom is out the loop. He's realy bitter about Apple and HC. He even
>offered CompileIt! to the hyperCard team but they snubbed him.The
>last time I talked with him, he said that he was finished with all
>xTalks.

My recollection from AHUG gossip was when Tom went to write a PPC
version of CompileIt!, he asked Apple for specific information he
need and/or guarantees that the internal PPC architecture would not
change, and whatever he needed was not given to him.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company