Opening a stack *behind* another stack? (take 2)

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jan 29 13:13:18 EST 2004

> How would I specify that the newly opened stack is behind another stack?

I'm not sure what the desired outcome was in this case, but here is a small
example demonstrating the opening of one stack behind another (uses a
palette stack as the main stack).  In your message box type:

 go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/slider.rev"

The "drawer" stack should always open and remain behind the main stack, but
a palette style foreground stack may not be appropriate for the original
problem.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director