Can't hilite buttons on Mac?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 06:44:30 EST 2004

--- Ian Wood <ian at azurevision.co.uk> wrote:
> On further investigation, it is the focusin &
> focusout handlers that
> are not getting triggered when using Mac OS
> Appearance Manager or Mac
> OS Emulated views.  Nothing in bugzilla, so it's
> time to sit down &
> write out some bug reports. : (
>
> Ian

Hi Ian,

The Macintosh Interface Guidelines do not mention
focusing on buttons without mouse action. Revolution
is kind enough to emulate that behaviour while you're
in the Windows or Unix themes.
So you shouldn't bugreport it as such ; what you _can_
report as a bug, is that Revolution on MacOS X doesn't
respect the setting in the System Preferences \
Keyboard panel \ Keyboard Access tab.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====