Windowscript

Stephen Quinn Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jan 28 04:28:22 EST 2004

With all due respect, Ray, I think you must be thinking of something
else. I used Windowscript for years but it had no report generator.

Windowscript was a GUI layer that ran on top of
Hypercard...brilliantly I might add. Using Windowscript, Compilit,
Printreport and a few others, one could make a real double clickable
app completely in Hypercard....yes I used Hyperbasic as well...

sqb