[OY] PAD generators

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Wed Jan 28 03:15:32 EST 2004

Richard,

Is there a Mac PAD generator floating around?
I've been keeping an eye out for (relatively) easy projects that I
could cook up and would get Rev noticed at least a few times, and PAD
seems pretty easy.
With that said, I've never seen a PAD generator and the only link I saw
was a Windoze generator.

- Brian