geometry-challenged

emerson bullen emibullen999 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 12:41:15 EST 2004

stop sending me these emails i dont no who you are or what your talking about.

Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
on Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:48:23 -0800
Jim Hurley wrote:

> I put up an application using the "intersection"
> function which does something quite similar to
> this on my web site some time ago. It was
> a response to a question on the list about colliding
> polygons. You can drag or propel one polygon
> to/at another. They beep or bounce off
> one another when any line of one polygon intersect
> any line of the other.
>
> See "Colliding Polygons" at
> http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/

Thanks a lot Jim! I bookmarked your website.

I'll look closely a this function.

Did you noticed that some files does not have
an extension like: .rev or .mc or .txt?

In this page, you have your excellent work with
Turtle graphics.
Do you have plans for an electronic edition of
your book on Turtle graphics?
You can do it all within Rev. Lessons and exercises.

Keep Up your good work!

al

=====
Visit my site: