Sudden slowdown...

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Mon Jan 26 20:07:10 EST 2004

Something has bloated the stack way up. It was like 100K in size this
morning, and now the stack itself is 3.6MB!

I have been doing experiments with importing large images. But I don't see
any of those images in any of the stacks in the inspector. And they
shouldn't have been saved anyway, because the images were in separate stacks
that were not main substacks.

doug