Player and relative path for the source

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Mon Jan 26 17:14:06 EST 2004

Bon soir François,

> Bonsoir Klaus!
> Ok, thank you but… hem…
>
> Here is the complete path
>
> /Users/franoisc/Documents/Revolution Exemples Cuk/Cuk Calcul Oral
> X/Data/Films/pourjouer.mov
>
> The stack is in the folder "Cuk Calclul Oral X
> If I give in the inspector the source
> /Data/Films/pourjouer.mov
> Or
> Data/Films/pourjouer.mov
> I have nothing.

Yeah, very sad, and Bill Gates has everything 8-)

> What's wrong?

Ah, sorry, looks like i misunderstood you...

Well, fact is: relative paths are always (and only) relative to "the
directory".

So your example will only work when "the directory" =
/Users/franoisc/Documents/Revolution Exemples Cuk/Cuk Calcul Oral X/

Sorry...

I always set the directory to my current projects folder... (hint, hint)

> Thank you more!

You're even more welcome :-)

> Amicalement
> François