What is Rev doing?

Jerry Daniels mato.kola at wanblizaptan.com
Mon Jan 26 10:36:50 EST 2004

I use this method a bunch, but I have written my own version of it to
be used with Script Gadget, a plugin. I have actually expanded scope a
bit, also. I made it so I can turn it on and off. So I like it and use
it. It doesn't seem to interfere with development unless I get more
than 500 objects on a card.

If you decide to get rid of this "feature", then I can offer my plugin
to those who still want to "hover" with mod keys in order to inspect
props or scripts. This certainly wouldn't hurt MY feelings <GRIN>.

Best,

Jerry