geometry-challenged

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sun Jan 25 20:02:21 EST 2004

For the problem at hand, it should suffice to add a little if-logic to
the beginning.

A line between two non-overlapping objects will always intersect
exactly one of the sides of each object- you just have to pick the
right one and _then_ use the intersection function.

With that said, an intersection function should probably error
gracefully for parallel lines (i.e. non-intersecting).

- Brian