Web-Based Stacks . . . Yet Again!

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Fri Jan 23 13:12:08 EST 2004

Hi Folks!

I've been reviewing the archives for hours, yet I am still not able to
make it work.

I have a stack (remoteStack) located at a URL address, and I have a
local stack (localStack) on my desktop.  And, I am trying to open
remoteStack with a button on localStack.  I've tried every combination
of commands I can think of but to no avail.  Would someone simply tell
my the script for doing this?  BTW, localStack is a standalone but
remoteStack is not, if this makes any difference.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Roger