Debugging problem with Windows XP

Mike Doub Mike at doub.com
Fri Jan 23 08:20:02 EST 2004

I have been trying to debug Andre Garzia's httpd framework on a Windows XP system and I am unable to get a breakpoints to operate when trying to catch the new connection from a browser.  I tried the same experiment on a Windows 2000 system and don't seem to have the same problem.

I suspect that is Revolution's interaction with XP's network code rather than the core debugging of Revolution.  Has anyone else experienced problems debugging network based code on XP?  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
   Mike Doub