Standalone won't launch under OSX

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Fri Jan 23 00:13:04 EST 2004

I've had several reports of a variety of my OSX standalone apps not
launching. The reports say that the expanding rectangles appear when
the application starts to launch, but the app never actually launches.
These are apps that launch properly on most systems, but occasionally,
I get the report that the app won't launch.

This has been reported in OS X 10.2.8 and 10.3. Does anyone have an
idea what would cause a standalone app to start to launch but then
never complete launching? Has anyone seen this or can you suggest what
might be going on?

Thanks.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein