rev unicode still crap?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 18:05:34 EST 2004

on Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:34:32 +0900
mark wrote:

> But I also noticed that copying and pasting
> the text from the Rev field into apple's TextEdit
> and then recopying and pasting back into the same
> rev field also fixes it and allows editing in the
> field.  So for some reason, we have to
> pass the rev unicode through a variable or another
> program before rev can handle it in a field.
[snip]
>  Now, if only I could directly type in
> hiragana RU and NO without
> having to hit return
> and then go back up again....sigh...

There are a RunRev japanese mail list.
I'm sure that there you could find users
of multiple operating systems.

How did they type and edit japanese or another
double byte language in RunRev in these OS?

Just for curiosity,

How fast could someone type in
double byte languages?

25 or less words per minute?