Windows standalone

Andrew alw918 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 15:02:08 EST 2004

Hi, List, I apologize if you have seen this message before, but I've
been having continuous problems sending messages to the list; they
don't appear in my daily posts. I finally saw my "test" message appear,
so that gives me hope.
Anyway, now the content:
I wanted to thank everyone for their responses to my problem about the
mac standalone not downloading.  I fixed the problem by making it a
".sit" file, and it downloaded fine.  Thanks!
Meanwhile, I'm still having the same problem with the Windows
standalone: when the user hits a key, an ask window is supposed to
show, but it doesn't.  I made sure that the "ask window" option was
checked in the Distribution Builder, but the problem persists.
Any ideas?
Thanks so much
Andrew